We all know that the best way to feel Christmassy and spread cheer is to start a game of Elf By Stealth in your neighborhood.
But, if you’re still having trouble finding your Christmas spirit even after you’ve made some elf deliveries, then these Christmas affirmations are just what you need!
Positive affirmations are basically statements that you repeat over and over again until your brain starts believing it’s true and/or takes the necessary steps to make it happen.
So, if you’re feeling a bit flat about Christmas this year, choose a couple of the Christmas affirmations below and start repeating them over and over again, like a mantra, until you and your brain catch on and make it the truth!
There are so many different positive affirmations for Christmas that you can use – you can find a long list of them here. But we’ve chosen our top 20 favorite Christmas affirmations and listed them for you down below.
It’s unusual for us elves to lose our Christmas spirit, but if ever we do, these affirmations are the ones we use to make us feel like our happy old elfish selves again!
Here are our favorite, top 20, Christmas affirmations:
Positive Affirmations For Christmas:
- I believe in the magic of Christmas.
- I embrace the holiday season.
- I am feeling festive.
- I allow the joy of the Christmas season to fill my heart.
- I am filled with happiness and joy.
- I am grateful for the holiday season.
- I love to spread joy and Christmas cheer.
- I feel peace and joy in my heart at Christmastime.
- I love Christmas.
- I am a fun person to be around for the holidays.
- I am brimming with energy and Christmas spirit.
- I am looking forward to Christmas.
- I love the joy that Christmas brings.
- I am excited about Christmas.
- Christmas is my favorite time of year.
- I enjoy the joy of giving.
- I radiate positivity this Christmas.
- My Christmas spirit shines like the lights on a Christmas tree.
- I have a lot of Christmas spirit.
- I have boundless energy and excitement for the holiday season.
See how much fun Christmas affirmations can be? Don’t they just make you want to dive straight into the holiday season?!
If reading through this list hasn’t got you feeling excited for Christmas, don’t panic! Read through the list again and choose a couple of the affirmations that you like best and then repeat them over and over again.
You might be battling the crowds at the shopping mall and not feeling the happy warm glow of Christmas at all. Take a moment to repeat one of these mantras over and over again – either out loud or in your head – “I am feeling festive. I am feeling festive. I am feeling festive.”
You might not actually be feeling it, but you have to start believing you are and then your brain will get on board and help to really make you feel the way you want to feel.
Try it out, you’ll be amazed at just how powerful positive affirmations can be!
We hope these Christmas affirmations have got you in a fun, festive mood so that you can enjoy this magical time of year!